Your first visit to Barrington Smiles establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. We reserve an appointment exclusively for you so that you receive the attention and care you deserve. If you are coming for a routine check-up, your first visit will include dental x-rays and a comprehensive exam. During that initial visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Saad and the hygienist, Donna. You will have an opportunity to ask any questions you have and will leave well-informed about your current dental health.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Agreement for Payment and Authorizations Agreement Form
- Informed Consent for Dental Treatment Form
- Request for Confidential Communications Form
- Medical History Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form
- Patient Registration Form
- Photo and Video Release Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.